Re: [SI-LIST] : How to model effect of vias on nearby traces?

From: Perry Qu ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 06:51:47 PST

Hi! Ron:

Are you talking about HP Momentum for the via simulation ? Right now I'm
looking into the HP Picosecond Interconnect Suite. As I understand, this tool
consists of several modules. I was a bit confused about the difference between
this Suite and ADS/MDS, the later seems to be intended for RF/digital
design. Any idea the difference between the two ?

Thanks

Perry Qu