Re: [SI-LIST] : Book questions.

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 16:01:02 PST

Hi Steeve,

Actually, Lee Ritchey just did a book review on the latest High Speed
Design book to hit the market. You might be able to get the review from
http://www.pcdmag.com I'm not sure how often they update the web site,
so it might not show. I'll try to bring the mag in tomorrow and post the
name and author to the exploder. Lee seemed pretty impressed.

Best of days...

-M-
Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com

Book questions.

Hi all,

Does anyone know if a new edition of  Ritchey Lee's book (1) or Howard Johnson's book (2) will be issue or they are still pretty much up to date.

 I have just got the one from Stephen Hall (3) and there are some discrepancies between what Stephen says and what the 2 first authors wrote (as instance:  Differential signals as to be routed as differential pairs, Power plane split, etc.... ). I noticed that there is a lot of "rules of thumb" in the latest book (3), that's what scares me.

Any comments ??