RE: [SI-LIST] : Unexpected results using series terminating resis tor

From: Stubbs, Jason ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 10:03:24 PST

Sorry, but I seem to have misled some of you with my explanation.

For the series resistor termination, the resistor was place at the driver.

For the other termination schemes I tried the resistor/capacitor was placed
at the receiver.

At the time of writing the original email I thought that this would have
been assumed, although in hindsight I suppose it would have been better if I
removed the ambiguity.

Regards

Jason