RE: [SI-LIST] : Full swing CMOS nets without source resistors

From: Degerstrom, Michael J. ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 08:32:23 PDT

Yes - Ohmega has been considered but I don't remember
hearing any success stories with the material. I don't
think the accuracy is too critical. For example a
35 ohm resistor +/- 30% doesn't give the greatest
results but it is still MUCH better than no resistor
at all.

Anyone have success with Ohmega? Also I was wondering
what size the resistors would have to be for +/- 20% tolerance
(as an example).

Mike
Mike Degerstrom Email: [email protected]
Mayo Clinic; 200 1st Street SW ; Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 538-5462 FAX: (507) 284-9171
WWW: http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html