[SI-LIST] : a first-at-right story

From: Devrim Fidanci ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 06:58:38 PDT

Hi,

We are currently testing a board which is designed by means of Cadence
SI tool (SpecctraQuest). This is 12-layer board with appr. 8700 nets.
There are 20 MHz and 78 MHz buses on it. So far, There is no significant
problem (ringing, jitter...etc) on this board and everthing works
fine.(correct timings with full-function)
That was my first experience on board design and SI.
Thanks for help of members of this news group. You tought me a lot of
things on board design and SI.

Regards,

Devrim
WEB e-mail: [email protected]

    ___          _          Devrim Fidanci
     \          / )         Hardware Simulation Engineer
      =========             Nortel Networks/Netas
   _ / \     / \ _          Alemdag Cad. 81244
 /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \        Umraniye-ISTANBUL-TURKEY
|  q-----( )  |  o  |       Phone: +90 216 5222444
 \ _ /    ]    \ _ /        Cellular:+90 532 6311514  ESN:882 2444
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this e-mail are personal and
do not represent Nortel Networks