RE: [SI-LIST] : MECL System Design Handbook

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 09:57:27 PDT

Don't forget those lovely donuts and a nice sharp
exacto knife for those properly mitered corners.

Kids have it so easy nowadays. Sheer luxury I tell you.
When I was a young man I had to tape boards in waist deep
snow, standing barefoot on broken glass uphill in both
directions. I digress.........

obligatory 8-)

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
[email protected] 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......