RE: [SI-LIST] : Daisy Chain topology - termination schemes

From: Rede, James ([email protected])
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 06:17:55 PDT

Hi Selva,

I may be able to help you with your daisy-chain design.
I have done a lot of work with this topology and know a few tricks.
Please give me the following details:
1) Clock Frequency _______________
2) Clock Amplitude________________
3) Type of Driver__________________
4) Number of Drops________________
6) Length of Each Link_____________
7) Type of Inputs__________________

Once I have this data, I will be able to tell what may work.

Best Regards,

JJ Rede
Taqua Systems
Hyannis MA