Re: [SI-LIST] : Plane short

From: Paul Taddonio ([email protected])
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 10:50:10 PDT

(This will surely generate some interesting replies.)

I have done it with freezer spray: hook up the most sensitive
ohmeter you can find across power and ground, chill each device on
the board until you observe a dip in the resistance. Go slow
and let the board warm back up after each spray. There was a small
peice of wire shorting bga balls underneath a device.

-Paul