RE: [SI-LIST] : Reflected-wave drivers: quality metric

From: Dagostino, Tom ([email protected])
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 11:25:39 PDT

I assume the problem is not having a fixed output impedance from the driver.
When the driver is high there is one impedance, when low a second impedance
and during the transition it varies from low to very high to low again.
This implies the reflection will be different depending on when the incident
waveform hits the driver.

Tom Dagostino
IBIS and Tau Modeling Manager
SDD