[SI-LIST] : list archives, digest, newsgroup

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 15:02:00 PDT

>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:50:45 -0700
>From: Abdulrahman Rafiq <[email protected]>
>To: Chuck Reynolds <[email protected]>
>CC: [email protected]

>I have the same question--I am new member on the list and was wondering if
>there is a news group I can point my mail program to as I am getting to many
>emails
>
>Thanks

Archives of past message traffic are available via the web
at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/ .

You can also subscribe to the si-list-digest in lieu of
the real-time si-list . That will get you a single composite
message a day instead of 10 or 20.

Sorry, no newsgroup access is available for si-list at this time.

-Ray