Re: [SI-LIST] : SI References

From: Sainath Nimmagadda ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 13:24:44 PDT

Recently I've added the following book to my collection:

On-Chip Inductance in High-Speed Integrated Circuits
by Ismail and Friedman [Kluwer]

Though not exactly a book for novice, I believe, it definitely exposes the growing
importance of on-chip inductance. Lots of equations and math and research stuff. You can
easily get your feet wet. And maybe more!

Sainath