RE: [SI-LIST] : SPICE eye diagram

From: Degerstrom, Michael J. ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 12:37:26 PDT

You could also simply generate a pwl voltage source with
your selected PRBS pattern. It takes a little programming
to do this efficiently but I think it will run faster than
having to build a LSFR circuit and run it in your simulation.

Mike

Mike Degerstrom Email: [email protected]
Mayo Clinic; 200 1st Street SW ; Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 538-5462 FAX: (507) 284-9171
WWW: http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html