[SI-LIST] : Mathmatical Software

From: [email protected]
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 10:49:43 PDT

Rich,

     I haven't used MathCAD so I can not comment on that software but I
have used Mathematica extensively as a student at the University of S.
Maine. I have found it very powerful and easy to use. I have used it
mainly for Digital Image Processing, Behavioral Modeling, and Signal
Processing, and I continue to use it today Check out the Mathematica
website at www.wolfram.com for a detailed explanation of it's capabilites
in the field of EE.

Adam Tambone