Re: [SI-LIST] : Re: approximations for partial self inductance - WHY

From: Sainath Nimmagadda ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 12:27:38 PST

Dear Doug,

Assuming others also agree that we have much bandwidth available for
good purposes, why don't you post your explanation. If the beauty of
Maxwell's equations is in bringing out the unity (connectedness) of the
EM fields and constituent elements, I guess some one out there might
figure out if your explanation has anything to do with the path of least
inductance or not (which confirms your opinion).

Regards,
Sainath