RE: [SI-LIST] : Book questions.

From: Hurst, Joe ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 06:37:03 PST

I believe it is:

    http://www.emclab/umr.edu/ <http://www.emclab/umr.edu/>

Joe Hurst

-----Original Message-----
From: Greim, Michael [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 2:12 PM
To: 'Peterson, James F (FL51)'; Steeve Gaudreault;
'[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [SI-LIST] : Book questions.

Hi Jim,

Here is an interesting link to some docs that can point you in the
right direction on this topic enjoy. There is also the work of UMR,
but I don't have a link handy. Anybody? Anybody?

http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si_documents/docs.html
<http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si_documents/docs.html>

http://home.att.net/~istvan.novak/papers.html
<http://home.att.net/~istvan.novak/papers.html>

Enjoy

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
[email protected] 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......