RE: [SI-LIST] : differences in memory speeds

From: Zabinski, Patrick J. ([email protected])
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 04:47:44 PST

Scott,

Thanks for the feedback. The various failure mechanisms you mentioned
are all under consideration, and we're trying to determine (with
a high degree of certainty) which mechanism(s) is the real problem
before we try coming up with a fix.

I like the hot/cold idea. This is a new one on me, and it looks
quite easy to do and useful.

Thanks,
Pat