RE: [SI-LIST] : driving into 50 Ohm impedence

From: Patel, Bhavesh ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 09:34:08 PST

Hi! You could use any simulation tool such as Hspice or SigXP from Cadence
use the SPICE driver model connected to either stripline or microstrip trace
model to achieve 50ohm impedance with the trace length and at the end use
the appropriate receiver model. You could verify this with varying sources
i.e pulse or random bit pattern.
Bhavesh