Re: [SI-LIST] : SI characterization

From: Dima Smolyansky ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 15:33:20 PST

Hello, Yuan:

Different people will have different opinions, I am sure, but I certainly
found that TDR is as good and much easier to use than a VNA for package
characterization.

Check out our application note on electrical package characterization at
www.tdasystems.com. It discusses in detail procedures for package
characterization and validation using TDR.

Thanks,

-Dima