RE: [SI-LIST] : Unexpected results using series terminating resis tor

From: Michael Nudelman ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 09:56:22 PST

John,

yes, it would be interesting to look at the sch; but 25 series term. at 50
Ohm should and will produce spikes; in order to get rid of them fully you
need to use 50 Ohm, but nobody does this. Any value lower than 50 Ohm will
get you aome degree of overshoot. (with 50 Ohm you first divide in half,
than double)