[SI-LIST] : power supply plates

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 02:18:10 PST

hello,

last year I posted a link to my thesis, which is about planar structures, plate
resonances and EMI.
I did not get much response, though I anticipated some feedback as these topics
frequently gets
discussed on the si-list.

The low respons could be due to the fact that the document is a postscript file.
On unix machines with
ghostview it is easy to handle them, but probably not under windows.

Currently ghostview is available for Windows (95, 98, NT) at
http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/wim/ghost.
(or you could use a search engine an look for "ghostview windows".)

Get the executable gsv26550.exe and install it. The quality for viewing is not
as good as on unix-linux
machines, which is probably caused by the setting of the default fonts. I do not
know how to improve this at
the moment. The print quality is much better.

A zipped version of my thesis is available at
ftp://ftp.agfa.be/outgoing/electronics/micplan130600.ps.gz

The latest versions of ghostview will automatically unzip and display the file.

regrads,

Jan Vercammen