|This is for the DG model only!|
You will now have all the other frequencys you couldent
transmit on now...
- Disconnect the power cord and antenna coax from the
- Remove the top and bottom covers.
- Remove the top screw from each side of the front panel
- Loosen the bottom screw from each side of the front panel
- Carefully rotate the front panel forward to gain access to the
Control board (X53-3690-10). This board is mounted vertically
against the body of the transceiver. It is not the board that is
mounted in the front panel assembly.
- Remove the square cover with 4 screws on it. LOCATE IC 5 go to
the lowest point by ic 5 there are 2 resistors between the is 5
chip and the screw hole REMOVE the HORIZONTAL ONE
- Assemble the transceiver then perform the CPU reset procedure
by holding the A=B button depressed as power is turned on.