Licensing information for Bosnia and Herzegovina - T9

Prepared by: OH2MCN - Veke & T9/N1TX - Larry
Status: July 1997, May 2000

Intro: Bosnia and Herzegovina implements CEPT Recommendation TR 61-01 and no separate license is needed if you have joined CEPT. For other than CEPT countries the following is the best information that we have.
Old addition for Bosnia and Herzegovina (see the ARRL files for the rest 1997)

Paperwork needed:
The best way to get a license:
Special calls:
How long before you can operate?
License restrictions:
Useful local contacts:
Places to operate from:

Received fax dated 11 July 1997 from Bosnian Directorate of Telecommunications. States for US hams you must submit copy of US license, copy of passport, and official request for permission stating times of operation, location(s), and equipment details. Callsign is T9/US_Call. Data and queries to:

Directorate of Telecommunications Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations
2 Musala Street
71000 Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Tel: 387-71 47 26 57
Fax: 387-71 44 12 48 73

for now! Larry N1TX (soon to be T9/N1TX)

[email protected]

Back to MENU