Licensing information for Croatia - 9A

Prepared by: OH2MCN - Veke & 9A/SP6NVK – Milka & 9M6DXX . Steve
Status: September 1996, Jan '98, Feb '98, 08

Intro: If have a license from your home country you can get a one year license in Croatia. Croatia implements CEPT Recommendation TR 61-01 and no separate license is needed if you have joined CEPT. For other than CEPT countries the following is the best information that we have.

PTT (ITU database):
Croatian Telecommunication Agency (CTA),
Jurisiceva 13,
PO Box 162,
10 002 Zagreb, Croatia

Telephone +385 1 489 6000
Fax +385 1 492 0227
Email: info at

Paperwork needed:
- Copy of your original (country) licence.
- Copy of money transfer to the bank account shown below.
- Filled application form.
The best way to get a license:
- Fax the above documents to +385-1-492 0227
- Administration fee (75 DM ) to Bank not known now.
Special calls:
How long before you can operate?
License restrictions:
License is good for a year.
Useful local contacts:
Places to operate from:

Dariusz Milka <dariusz.m at>

Back to MENU