|Meeting minutes: 4/7/2000|
at the meeting
Jeffrey Mungovan KB1ELD,
1. Meeting called to order at 7:05pm
2. Signed constitution and election of officers as follows:
President: Chris Edscorn
All with a 1 Year term.
3. Suggestions on how to get the word out about the club:
List it on www.qrz.com
4. Discussed finding a permanent
meeting place. Suggestions:
Barry, K1BJF will contact the school.
5. Jeff, KB1ELD informed
the members about up coming events that need Hams. Dereck, W1WWW
6. Talked about the packet station, IPNH at Crotched Mountain and how the club could volunteer to help with it's operations when needed.
7. Chris, N0CUH suggested
that the club stay focused on ARES, but other things the members should
think about are:
8. The following events
are coming up in town that the club may be able to provide some help with:
9. Chris, N0CUH wanted to know if the club should invite speakers to come and give talks at upcoming meetings. The members unanimously voted yes.
10. Meeting adjourned 8:15 pm
Jeffrey Mungovan KB1ELD
mail to [email protected] with questions or
comments about this web site.