I had a few three phase high voltage transformers sitting around, but whenever I had a chance to use one of them the realestate available was to small to accomodate the transformer. My solution was to remove the unused winding. I felt like this was a radical idea but my options were limited. I did not want to buy a transformer when I have something usable already. This transformer was rated at 10kva. I figure a new conservative rating of 4kva is realistic after modification. I used a portable band saw to make the cuts and a hacksaw for the end near the windings. Don't go too far or... Once the cut was done cutting the angle iron, which holds the transformer together, and the connection plate made this transformer look factory. I hope this solution will make one of your 3 phase transformers usable.