Flag antenna transformers
Looking to make your new Delta, Pennant, Flag receiving antenna really play?
Check out the KB-5 transformer.
Questions/orders Email: [email protected]
- 900 ohm low capacitance primary antenna connection. Isolation: Less than 6pf (3-4pf typical) inter-winding capacitance for minimum common mode transfer, and best ground independence.
- With very low capacatance windings, additional common mode protection is often not needed with coax cables buried or on the ground.
- Available in 50 ohm SO-239, or 75 ohm F type fittings for matching your coax cable.
- Stainless steel wing nut connections for antenna wires.
- Now in smaller, light weight, same high quality, more manageable boxes when using using SO-239, and F type coax fittings.
- Boxes are UV resistant, and strong for transformer protection from most weather extremes.
- The KB-5 is wound with BN-73-202 binocular cores for high efficiency.
- Same high quality as other Clark Electronics products.
- Receiving sized Flag, Pennant, and Delta antennas require a preamplifier, usually located in the radio room.
- KB-5 transformers are no longer available in the BCB band, MF range.
- This transformer will bring your 160 meter Flag, Pennant, or Delta receiving antenna to life!
You will not believe the difference!
HF KB-5 transformer $ 70.00 plus shipping:
Starting January 2014, until further notice, receive a free termination resistor* with each new KB-5 transformer purchase.
* NTE metal oxide resistor with very low inductance that works exceptionally well as a termination resistor on low bands.
(Prices are subject to change without notice and do not include shipping) Currently Sales are to France, British Isles, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Norway, Sweeden, Finland, Iceland, Canada, United States, and U.S. Possessions.
BOG antenna, BOG antennas
Home page return
65 Patterson Hill RD.
Belfast, Maine 04915-7300