A 450 ohm single wire above ground Beverage antenna transformer uses a binocular ferrite wound core and has a low VSWR into matched loads.
Two wire, two direction Beverage antenna transformer.
Designed to match typical receiving/transmission line
and coax cable impedances.
Combination Beverage 160 meter/HF KB-2, KB-3 antenna transformer pair $150.00* plus shipping.
The two wire, two direction KB-2 uses custom winding for best impedance match possible!
Features of the KB-2
- Dual direction two wire Beverage transformer has high efficiency.
- Available 150 to 600 ohm antenna to ground impedance for the antenna wire that is best for your QTH and pocketbook.
- This system is designed to work with two wire Beverage antennas.
- T1 binocular wound winding is accurately center tapped for optimum isolation between the two directions. (The output is wound for 50 or 75 ohms and electrically isolated.)
- T2 uses a binocular wound input winding and a electrically isolated 50 ohm (SO-239) or 75 ohm (F fitting)output winding.
- A two wire Beverage sketch is enclosed with each transformer.
- Two 50 ohm SO-239, or 75 ohm F connectors for coaxial lines to your radio. Termination of the un-used coax is not necessary for good results.
- Two wire switchable Beverages are described in popular antenna books.
- For more information check out the "Beverage antenna notes" link on this page.