- 24 Nov. 2015: Entirely moved to QSL.net.
- 2 Jan. 2013: Archives / Updated 4th order Butterworth LC BPF design tool.
- Homebrew items
- 7TR1015BB: 7MHz CW QRP transceiver on solderless breadboard only made of single kind general purpose PNP transistor
- 7R1015BB: 7MHz direct conversion receiver on solderless breadboard only made of single kind general purpose PNP transistor
- 18T135pp “AinSebaa17” :
an 18.099MHz CW QRP transmitter
- 10T639pp “Europa30” :
a 10MHz QRP CW transmitter using European transistors
- 7T9521 “Komukai40” :
a 7MHz QRP CW transmitter featuring Class C SEPP power amplifier
- TT2/J : a Janapnese edition of the famous Tuna Tin 2 transmitter
- 7R3357 “Fujimino40”:
a 7MHz CW receiver featuring AGC-less superheterodyne
- Shortwave radio accessories :
RF attenuator and CW audio filter for SONY, DEGEN and so on.
- Z-match : a compact antenna tuner for QRP'ers
- Experimental results
- Preserve Spectrum
- ARRL BPL page
- RSGB PLT page
- “Preserve Spectrum” logo/banner for QSL card, letter head, WEB pages, etc.
You may use them freely as long as you agree the campagin.
- L size (2000×400 pixels) : PDF/JPEG
- M size (640×128 pixels) : JPEG
- S size (256×51 pixels) : JPEG