Items for Sale - Terms and Conditions
Because the information posted on this page is furnished to by outside sources, neither the Elkhorn Valley Amateur Radio Club, its web staff, or elected officials, will be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions or misrepresentations of the merchandise listed. This page is being provided as a free service to EVARC members.
- Must be a current club member
- Ham radio related items only
- No commercial sales
- Each member is limited to no more than three items at any one time.
- Lists of Items to be sold should be e-mailed to
[email protected]. Provide the following information for each item:
- Description of the item
- Provide your Name, call sign, and contact information
- A photo may be included and will be added to the listing if there is sufficient space
- Items will be listed for no more than three months per item. Items will be deleted after three months but may be relisted starting the next month.
- All items sold as is/where is. Any warranties or guarantees are between the seller and buyer. All transactions to complete the sale are to be done between the parties involved.
- When items are sold, contact the web master as soon as possible so the item can be removed
*** NOTICE ***
The classified ad postings are listed chronologically, with the most recent first, and will remain for a maximum of 3 months. PLEASE let us know when your item sells so the listing can be removed! Additions, deletions, or corrections can be e-mailed to [email protected] and will be posted within 24 hrs. of verification of the source.
** By continuing to the For Sale page you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. **