CSV-Viewer by Ingo Wendler
Exiting tool to display csv coded logger data files
Vielseitiges SW-Tool zum Darstellen von csv Loggerdaten
Zur Deutschen Version hier klicken
I have been asked :Why do you need an additional tool to display csv coded data ? There are EXCEL and similar tools , which properly handle such data file. You are getting perfect graph pictures and you can document your data.That's right, but have you ever tried- to display csv data of a logger which samples data over month?
- to display data of a logger which samples data only transient (no linear time base)?
- to display 30 graphs and more ?
- to go to a certain entry and display the environment of that entry (zoom in /out etc.) ?
- to process csv logger data , eg. generate artificial (calculated) graphs and to suppress
display of particular states ?I assume not .
But if you want to do that, the CSV-Viewer by Ingo Wendler can do it.
- Ability to convert not compatible data formats to csv-viewer format by an external
converter , controlled by a configuration file.
- Converter can be called indirectly during load procedure of the logger file
- Converter and Viewer can process huge logger files
- Can deal with non , linear and non linear time stamp information
- Logger data file and configuration file can contain comments
- Able to generate calculated graphs (e.g. a power graph (P) can be calculated from
a voltage (V) and current (A) stream (P = V * A )
- Ability to suppress graphs for areas for which they are not expressive
- Graphs can simple be turned on and off , can be marked and can be identified
by the mouse cursor.
- Logger file must not contain graph names and color , can be added by the
configuration file of the converter.
Find the latest version of CSV-Viewer by Ingo Wendler including a (German) documentation here:(look for csv-viewer.zip from the bottom )
Thanks a lot to Ingo Wendler for that tool and for all the implemented features I additionally asked for!
Back home to DK7NT