The Northern Lighthouse Weekend Award is an award available to Radio
Amateurs and SWL operators who can confirm contacts or SWL reports with
Scottish lighthouse stations during the Northern Lighthouse Weekend 21/22nd
August 1999 under the following conditions: 1. QSOs / SWL reports are valid in all authorised bands. No cross bands are accepted.
2. QSL cards are not necessary, only a copy of your log (photocopy or certified by another licensed amateur, radio club or SWL).
3. The award can be worked in Phone, CW or Mixed modes.
4. Only contacts or reports during the 1999 weekend are valid.
5. There are two types of award, Basic and Merit.
6. To claim the Basic award U.K. stations are required to work / hear 6 of the Scottish lighthouse stations. Non-U.K. stations require 4.
7. To claim the Merit award U.K. stations are required to work / hear 8 of the Scottish lighthouse stations. Non-U.K. stations require 6.
8. Each award fee is £3 / 5US$ / 10 IRCs
9. If requested, the award will be endorsed for band and/or mode.
10. The award is available from:
AYR AMATEUR RADIO GROUP
PRESTWICK KA9 1AL
73s from Scotland
de Mike GM4SUC
e-mail: [email protected]<MAILTO:[email protected]