MARSGRAM Message Form
This is a free public service, intended to boost the morale of soldiers,
airmen, sailors, and other authorized users worldwide.
To send a message, fill in the form below. Be specific and complete
with all information. Any missing information may delay delivery of your
message or cause your message to be undeliverable.
1. You can not send: initial notices of death, profanity, military troop movement information, or other sensitive information.
2. You must write your message in English.
3. This service is only available for messages going to or coming from the following categories.
4. Only non-commercial messages may be sent.
- US military personnel and their dependents.
- Department of State personnel and their dependents.
- Department of Defense personnel and their dependents.
- Military units or other official DoD organizations.
- Civilians assigned to any of these catagories.
5. If your message is going to personnel stationed aboard a ship, use the Navy's MARSGRAM form instead of this form.
6. Use the APO / FPO address instead of the local foreign mailing address when ever possible for messages going overseas.
7. Don't forget to include the telephone number of the person
you're addressing your message to. Messages without a telephone number
will still, however, be accepted into the network but failure to include
the telephone number may delay delivery of your message or, in some cases, cause it to be undeliverable.
8. If you don't know the complete US zip code for the addresses in
your message, please look up the zipcode through the US Postal Service now.
Messages initiated by unauthorized personnel or
that don't conform to the above guidelines will
be deleted without action.
Thank you for using our on-line MARSGRAM form.