TT Config/CE is a small utility I wrote to allow me to edit the settings in a
TinyTrakI while I was out and about. I wrote it to run on my pocket PC, and have
tested it running on my Jornada 545. I have also compiled versions that should
run on Palm Size PC's (running WinCe v2.11)
Things to note:
(Please read this
first there, is no help or readme files as yet !!!)
1) This is a Beta version.
2) It is software which means it is bound to have bugs!
3) I have only tested it so far on my Jornada HP545 pocket PC running Windows CE
v3.0. It should run on all other versions of PPC (and PPC2002).
4) I have not tested the Palm PC version on a real device it should run on older
versions of Palm size PC's running Windows CE v2, and v2.11. Let me know if it does
and I will list here the devices it is known to work on.
5) If you try it and it doesn't work or if you find it has bugs, email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll see if I can help.
6) Thanks very much to Byon Garrabant for helping me with sorting out a timing
problem I had in writing to the TT.
7) Thanks also to Bruce Coates who posted the source code for his DOS
configuration utility which is what I used to base this on.
8) And finally as allways:
No warrantee is expressed or implied. Anyone using this program does so
completely at their own risk. I can not be held responsible in any way for any
damages, either direct or indirect which may arise from the proper or improper
use of this program.