The award is ann annual award starting on January 1st and ending on December 31st each year.
the rules are as follows:
Back to Awards table
- A total of 80 contacts required.
- The number of years licenced must be obtained from station worked.
- The licenced years are totalled to 1000 or more years.
- Log details must include the operator's call-sign, name, licensed years and date worked.
- The award is opened to all SWLs who must include in addition to the above, both operators names and call-signs.
- Logs must include at least 20 ZL contacts.
- Send $3.00, overseas US$5.00, to NZART Awards Manager.