IARU Region Operating Awards
To publicise region III
Back to Awards table
- The Award is available to licensed amateurs and SWLs.
- Contacts made after April 5, 1982 are eligible.
- QSL cards Not required . Send certified list of eligible contacts from Log Book.
- Cost is $3.00, overseas US$4.00.
- Eligible countries are those in Region III whose amateur societies are members of IARU Region III Association. These are: Austaralia, Bangladesh, Brunei, China(PRC), Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), Fiji, French Polynesia (FO8 only), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Vanuatu.
ONE County credit from US Territories in the Pacific from Guam, Nothern Marianas, American Samoa, Wake Island , Bake Howland Group, as presented by ARRL, ONE County credit from Pitcairn Island (VR6), Chagos Archipelago (VQ9), represented by RSGB. Current total of available "countries" is 31. Requirements for Award as from January 1, 986: Basic, 7 areas; Silver Endorsement, 15 areas; Gold Endorsement; 20 areas. These to be reviewed as considered necessary by the custodian who would recommend appropriately to the Secretariat.
- Awards may be endorsed for any mode or band.
- Applications to NZART Awards Manager.
- You can download log sheet in PDF format