The above photo shows the six cavities that make up the .075 duplexer
package. These cavities are mounted in the bottom pan of the equipment rack. The top right photo shows an upper vertical view of the equipment rack. (from the top down)
· SWR panel with permanent meter to indicate Forward OR reflected power.
· Power distribution panel to distribute the 12 volt battery power. This
12 volt DC battery supplied power to the SCOM Controller at all times.
also provides battery power to the Kenwood Transmitter/Receiver when
commercial power is not available.
· New Kenwood TKR-750 repeater transmitter/receiver unit. This unit has
power output of 42 watts when commercial power is available. When the
site is operating on battery power the power is reduced to 20 watts.
· New Kenwood rack mounted 12 volt power supply to provide normal
power the new Kenwood Receiver/Transmitter.
· SCOM 7K repeater controller.
The bottom right photo shows 8 six volt golf cart batteries in a series
/parallel arrangement that provide 12 volt power to the repeater
in the event of a power failure. The sSMART charger is just partly
visible on the left edge of this photo.