From 4.7 to 4.8
* Added new sites and removed non working ones * New Emailert (TM) feature: you can get DXTelnet DX spots or alerts directly in a remote PC, a pager or a cellular phone, via email. * New "Triple Click" (TM) feature: just triple click any callsign in any DXTelnet window: a prefix info window will be open, together with QRZ and BUCKMASTER online callbooks directly pointing to the clicked call. * The "Ham Info" section has been improved; new links have been added; among them: AA6YQ's PathFinder and the 425 bulletin search engine. * No need to type any callsign on a launched search engine: the callsign is grabbed directly from a clicked DX spot. * New "Iota info" item added in the "Ham Info" Menu; you can double click any Iota code in any DXTelnet window and a popup window will tell you all about the clicked Iota code. You can also search the Iota database by keyword. * The "Prefix Info" item in the "Ham Info" menu has been improved, now you can also search by country name keyword. * The UDPSEND tool has been improved to support TCP/IP network spot linking to DX4WIN and WriteLog (see C:\DXTELNET\UDPSEND\UDPSEND.TXT for details) * A new keyword based spot filter has been implemented. Now you can select the spots by specified keywords, such as RTTY FSK and so on. * Added a tool named DDEDUPE for direct interfacing to SwissLog and WinLog32 (see C:\DXTELNET\DDEDUPE\DDEDUPE.TXT for details) * Added a tool named DUPER (see C:\DXTELNET\DUPE\DUPE.TXT for details) * Added direct support to LogWindows (see C:\DXTELNET\DXT2LW\DXT2LW.TXT for details * DXTelnet can now behave as TCP/IP DX Spot server: just put it in "Accept" mode and remove the comment character "'" from the "'/F RELAY" script line. Then connect any telnet client (for example your log, if it supports TCP/IP) to the IP/Port showed on DXTelnet's title bar. * The setup program now creates a desktop icon * DXTelnet 4.8 was tested succesfully on Windows Me
From 4.8 to 4.9
* Added minor improvements and fixes. Emailert sevice is much better now.
From 4.9 to 4.91
* CQDX-IRC site's IP updated to irc.worldirc.org. * Fixed a problem which caused a lot of memory usage when running multiple dxtelnet instances, now you can run many instances simultaneoulsy with no waste of memory.
From 4.91 to 5.0
* Included the new launcher utility, (in C:\DXTELNET\LAUNCHER) to start multisessions and different tools alltogether just with one click * Improved emailert with SMTP authentication support * Added new bookmarks to dxped, greyline and propagation web pages * Added a bookmark to DL8EBW's nice and useful database * DXTelnet's title bar now flashes when minimized and when connection is lost * Moved DXTelnet and DXHUNTER home pages bookmarks from the ham info to the "?" menu * CQDX-IRC facility: click on any nick between <> to talk to that call (press F12 immediately after) * Updated cty and iota files * Added new filter "Reject dx spots by word" * Added many new clusters and removed dead ones (more than 100 cluster now). * Added new WWC chat rooms * Replaced triple click with single right click (right click on any call to get Buckmaster and QRZ online both launched on that call) * Added support to DXNET clusters.
From 5.1 to 5.2
* Upgraded the dxcluster database. DXTelnet now includes about 200 working clusters, checked and scripted one by one. * Upgraded the IOTA database and cty.dat file. * Upgraded some of the links in the ham info menu section. * Added a tiny utility which automatically performs searches on your golist database, if golist is installed. This feature is activated automatically when right clicking an any callsign or when searching the golist database with Ctrl+F7. * Added support for linking to LogWindows 32 bit version (C:\DXTELNET\DXT2LW\dxt2lw32.exe). * DXTelnet now defaults female voices to spell the incoming spots; remove or rename the \SOUNDF folder to bring it to previous sounds. * Added new support to Accept-1 and Accept-2 sessions; you can create as many Accept sessions you need and each Accept session will support full bidirectional text (not only one way dx spots) to the external application it's linked to. Besides the application that already support a link to DXTelnet, nowadays you can link alomst any existing external log or application with embedded TCP/IP capability. How to do this is described here .
!!! DOWNLOAD AND TEST IT NOW !!!
Click Icon to go to the Download Page
For any comment or suggestion please contact me: "IK4VYX -- Fabrizio Sartoni"Back to DX Page