Re: [SI-LIST] : Combined single-ended/differential termination pa ckage?

From: D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 20:06:31 PST

On Wednesday 28 February 2001 12:48, Larry Miller wrote:
# ---And your recommendation for termination is ....??

Personally? I go for matching both the differential and single-ended
impedance at both ends of the line (delta network) with a push-pull
driver and the termination to ground (SLVS). The use of ground is
both for simplicity and to put off the evil day when supply potentials
drop down into the signal range. It also keeps MOS devices in their
linear region.

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |