RE: [SI-LIST] : SI position available

From: [email protected]
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 12:09:24 PST

For those who would ask why we need help in the server division, the answer
is growth. Here's a snippet from our 4th quarter report just released
yesterday.

> Product Leadership:
> We grew server units by 63 percent, accounting for 30 percent
> of the growth in server sales worldwide. We also grew at
> 3.5 times the market and 4.5 times the rate of our nearest
> competitor.
> Our total unit volumes increased by 43 percent year-over-year,
> or more than four times as fast as the industry rate.

Now is the time to join Dell while our stock price has been dragged down by
the general market.

Thanks for your patience,

Aubrey Sparkman
Signal Integrity