Re: [SI-LIST] : x8 and /8

From: K.Orthner ([email protected])
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 17:46:37 PST

Maybe if you look at AMCC's website, in the SONET Clock recovery section . .
. they have a pile of devices that give you a 622MHz output clock from
incoming data, using a 77.76MHz reference clock. If your incoming data
isn't present, it just multipliues the reference clock.

http://www.amcc.com/Products/Sonet/scat_16.htm

Hope this helps,
-Kent

--
Kent Orthner                         大砂  健人
Furukawa Electric                    古河電気工業

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Motavaf" <[email protected]> To: "'Ray Anderson'" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]> Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 9:26 Subject: RE: [SI-LIST] : x8 and /8