RE: [SI-LIST] : SI position available?

From: Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 15:42:18 PST

OK, you people in south bay, California, Stop it! How can I talk George
into moving to Austin if you keep asking for his resume. :-(

BTW, this seems like as good a time as any to apologize for recruiting and
announce that the SI team for the Server division has openings in Austin.
Send me your resume.

Thanks,
Aubrey Sparkman
Signal Integrity