RE: [SI-LIST] : Memory timing calculations

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 10:29:48 PST

I don't have a copy of the PC133 spec., but in similar memory timing
situations,
I was able to successfully skew the clock between the devices to gain
setup-time
at the expense of hold time. You can do this if with the new clock timing,
and the
minimum tco, the hold timing requirement is still met.

-Stephanie