[SI-LIST] : New high bandwidth modeling course Feb 27, 28

From: Eric Bogatin ([email protected])
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:17:00 PST

Hi Folks-

I thought some of you might be interested in a new course I am
teaching on High Bandwidth Models of Interconnects. We explore
how to use VNA and TDR measurements to extract high bandwidth
models and verify their performance up to 10 GHz in some cases.

It is a two day lecture demo course scheduled for Feb 27 and Feb
28 in Cupertino, CA. We'll have a probe station, TDR and VNA in
the class and demonstrate all the techniques we review in the
lecture. If you want to know how to increase the value of your
TDR or how powerful a network analyzer can be for building
circuit models, this class is for you. You can read more about it
and sign up on line, by visiting our web site: www.gigatest.com.

There are still a few seats left. I look forward to seeing you
there.

--eric

Eric Bogatin
CTO, Giga Test Labs