RE: [SI-LIST] : PCI topology

From: JNH ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 22:40:07 PST

Patel,
I remember that PCI spec mention that if you violate the PCI specs --
topology, stub length, or others, then you have to do simulation to check if
the SI and timing can meet spec.

Therefore, in your simulation, you have proved the non-daisy chain topology
is workable. Then you may use the one. Make sure you are using right models
for simulation.

rgds,

John Lin
Senior SI Engineer, Server Team, ARD4