Re: [SI-LIST] : why was 50ohm impedance chosen by engneers?

From: Andrew W. Riley III ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 17:10:29 PST

Two links from the first page of results "Why 50 ohms?" search using Google.

http://www.sigcon.com/articles/edn/why50.htm
http://www.ednmag.com/ednmag/reg/2000/09142000/19john.htm

"An archive of si-list messages is maintained at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list/index.html."
 - http://www.emclab.umr.edu/si-list.html