[SI-LIST] : 2 mil Core ?! Can I use it ?

From: Aric Hadav ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 06:53:19 PST

Hi,

I designed a high density PCB with tight restrictions on its width.
my PCB manufacturer asks if I can use a 2 mil core with 0.5 oz copper on
each side and
by using it, I'll be able to expand prepreg layers in the board.

my question is, has anyone have experience with 2 mil core size ?

thanks,

        Aric Hadav
        Hardware Design Engineer