RE: [SI-LIST] : Simulation Models for Cables and Connectors

From: Degerstrom, Michael J. ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 13:18:26 PST

Try visiting some of the websites for cable and connector
manufacturers. I think connector models are quite common. It
would be great if cable manufacturers would supply lossy
line (RLCG vs. freq.) or w-element models. If anybody has
seen these then I'd like to here about it. I'd suspect that
most of the models are only available through an NDA.

By the way, is your tool some sort of SPICE preprocessor, or
a stand alone tool? If the latter, then what is wrong with
one of the SPICE offerings that have lossy line models?

Mike

Mike Degerstrom Email: [email protected]
Mayo Clinic; 200 1st Street SW ; Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 538-5462 FAX: (507) 284-9171
WWW: http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html