Re: [SI-LIST] : Copper balance

From: Chris Padilla ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 13:31:42 PST

So they want a bunch of little squares (or some geometrical shape) of
floating copper--that's fine and normal to do to prevent warpage of the
fab. I still don't see much of a problem with this--it is floating and as
long as it is far away from any component, spacing of the little squares
shouldn't be too big of a deal but I have to honest in saying that I've
never paid attention to the spacing of the little squares on my boards so I
can't give you much advice on that subject.

----->Chris