RE: [SI-LIST] : Web Resource for Material Properties

From: Grossman, Brett ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 08:33:40 PST

Not everything you need, but fairly cool and helpful for basic material
properties. Even a periodic table available for your Palm Pilot.

http://www.webelements.com/index.html

For dielectric materials I have had luck with some application notes from
Merix (and Lee Ritchey published one too, I believe). If I can dig either of
these up I will send you a note.

Brett Grossman
Intel Test Tooling Operations