RE: [SI-LIST] : SMA test connector PCB layout

From: Larry Miller ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 07:19:04 PST

This is The Very Thing...

Thanks very much!

Larry Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Swanson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 7:10 AM
To: 'Larry Miller'; 'Si-List (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [SI-LIST] : SMA test connector PCB layout

Larry,

I just remembered, Johnson components has a new
connector that drops into a slot at the edge of your board.
No top and bottom gnd pins anymore. So if you can
get good ground to top of board at launch point, board
thickness not an issue.

http://www.johnsoncomp.com/smaend.pdf

Dan

Dan Swanson EMAIL: [email protected]
Bartley RF Systems, Inc. TEL: 978-834-4085
37 South Hunt Road FAX: 978-388-7077
Amesbury, MA 01913